Annual NH Independent School Law Conference
In this interactive workshop, attendees will learn about significant issues confronting independent schools and practical strategies for managing risk from experienced practitioners who advise numerous independent schools on a daily basis. Among the topics to be discussed:
- What is reportable under NH Safe School Zone law
- Drug Free School Zone
- Medical marijuana and reasonable accommodations under ADA
- What do the Guiding Principles on The Code of Ethics for NH Public School Educators Mean For NH Independent Schools
- NH Supreme Court Case and Consent Apps– What you (and your students) need to know about the recent NH Supreme Court case on online solicitation of minor and being a registered sex offender – for life! And what the implications of the case are on using consent apps.
- Health Centers – a check-list for legal and regulatory compliance
- What’s all the fuss about GDPR (the EU General Data Protection Regulation)?
- Juuling (electronic cigarettes), Out of School Conduct….and more.
Cost: $225 for a full day, $125 for a half day.
Location: Manchester Country Club, Bedford, NH
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.