Notice of Special Membership Meeting via Zoom for ISANNE Heads of School
The Special Membership Meeting will be held via Zoom, for the purpose of voting on the document that will finalize a merger with the Association of Independent Schools in New England, Inc. (AISNE).
During the meeting, we will hold a vote to:
Approve the Plan and Agreement for Merger with AISNE
Heads of Schools will have the opportunity to vote in one of two ways:
- Vote live, in-person (via Zoom) at our special ISANNE Membership Meeting on Thursday, August 27 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Submit their vote electronically, anytime starting Thursday, August 20 at 12:00 p.m. EST and concluding just prior to the start of our live meeting at 11:59 a.m. EST on Thursday, August 27.
- Votes may be cast anytime via Survey Monkey from August 20-August 27th.
- Once an electronic ballot has been submitted it may not be revoked.
- Only the Head of School may vote.
- Members may submit their vote electronically via Survey Monkey and also attend the Special Membership Meeting, but they may not vote again at the meeting.
In order for the vote to be valid, at least 51% of ISANNE’s Voting Members must attend the meeting or cast an electronic vote prior to the start of the meeting. If 51% of all of the Voting Members attend the meeting or cast an electronic vote, the Plan and Agreement of Merger is approved if at least 51% of all of the votes cast are in favor of its approval.