POSTPONED: ISANNE Sparking Leaders Retreat
POSTPONED: ISANNE will be canceling all in-person events for April, May and June. Please check back for virtual professional development opportunities and forums for community-based sharing and discussion.
ISANNE Sparking Leaders Retreat
June 16-17, 2020
Program Facilitated by Hurricaine Island Outward Bound School
This HIOBS course is tailored and targeted to independent school administrators and their teams. This twoday experiential program will take administrators outside to explore and expand their leadership style, culminating in the development of personal and team action plans to carry back to their campus. Desired outcomes include: - Deepen connections among your team and like-minded leaders - Develop intentional and impactful action plans - Launch your leadership to a new level - - Share your newfound perspective to inspire your school community.
- Identification of personal leadership style and strengths.
- Group dynamics and team building.
- Deepen connections among teams and like-minded leaders.
- Developing intentional and impactful action plans to bring back to campus.
- Exploring, understanding and launching personal leadership to a new level.
- Discovering ways to sharing newfound perspectives to inspire school community.
Pricing & Reigstration:
$450 per person for ISANNE member schools